Sunday, May 3, 2009

Prayers, Tips, Gifts and Advice

I woke up to the sounds of mom and dad arguing. I listened a bit and only to find out that they were discussing my birthday, which happens to be a long time away. I guess that dad got me a camera, because mom was mad that she wanted to get me a camera. I went back to sleep.

When I woke again, I remembered my prayer from the night before. I prayed that God would tell me what to do (concerning Quincy and I) in a dream. Obviously, I either forgot the dream or God decided not to answer. Irritably I went about until I had taken a nice bath and gotten my breakfast: half a pear and one grapefruit.

Later, I worked on giving mom a tip of what to give me. I asked her to get me some new rosary. Her only reply was that she would give me a new chain for the one I already had. As we ran our errands, she tipped me on how Mother's Day was coming up and asked if I remembered that scarf she liked at the store.

Well, at least she was obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment